Groomers Salon Select - Deodorizing Shampoo - Benefits
Thick, luxurious formula produces significant lather to clean and deodorize pet’s haircoat.
- Rosemary Extract: This natural medicinal herb is used topically for a variety of purposes; as an insect repellant, to prevent & treat baldness, help with circulation problems, and may also aid in treating eczema. Rosemary oil may also help with muscle and joint pain.
- Aloe Vera: Provides soothing relief for inflammation, sores, dandruff, wound healing, scaly, dry & itchy skin, sunburn, and other related issues. Can be used as an insect repellant and as an antiseptic. May also help with psoriasis.
- Baking Soda: Has mild disinfectant properties and may be an effective fungicide against some organisms. Used as a multi-purpose odor and stain remover.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) -and should not be used on your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in our formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body- and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All our formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- Spot–on-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
Wet coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo and work into a rich lather.
Massage well into coat making sure that skin is thoroughly saturated. Rinse and dry.
Repeat as needed. Safe for frequent use.